Mission & Vision
The mission of Universal Learning Academy is to provide its students with quality education that focuses on the Michigan core curriculum and international cultures, including the study of a language, culture and history different from one’s own.
The Academy shall provide an education that will enable the various ethnic traditions, values, and experiences of student to enrich and nurture one another. Moreover, the Academy shall provide an education of the whole child by integrating the different aspects of children’s learning and lives to make them more meaningful. The Academy will prepare its students to be independent, lifelong learners and a productive working members of a global society though acquired diverse knowledge, experiences and skills.
The Academy shall provide an environment that encourages students to become upright responsible decision-makers, reflective of equity, respect and understanding, maximizing each individual’s intellectual, physical, psychological and moral self by utilizing a unique safe and orderly environment that is conducive to learning to meet the challenges of this ever-changing world.
In support of this vision, ULA embraces as its mission:
- To provide a well-rounded education based on the Michigan Core Curriculum and the study of international cultures, with a special focus on the Arabic language.
- To inspire and educate students and instill them with the values of equity, respect, and understanding.
- To celebrate diversity, welcoming students from all backgrounds and cultures and encouraging cross-cultural learning.
- To employ professional, certified staff who are experienced, qualified, and committed to their students.
- To operate state-of-the-art learning facilities that foster a safe, innovative, world-class educational experience.