To meet the challenges of a rapidly changing global society, the citizens and leaders of tomorrow must be strong in body, mind, and character. Universal Learning Academy offers programs that focus on the whole child, with academic studies and extracurricular activities designed to instill discipline and character and inspire critical thinking.
With uncommon dedication, our certified educators go the extra distance to understand the individual needs of each student and ensure each one’s success. Following are some of the highlights of our programs.
- Tuition-free academy
- Grades Pre-K through 12
- Full-day kindergarten and pre-kindergarten
- Comprehensive special education services for students with special needs
- College preparatory education based on the Michigan core curriculum
- Arabic language taught in grades K-5
- English as second language program (ESL)
- Technology and computer literacy
- Well-rounded curriculum includes physical education, arts, and music
- Character-building discipline
- Uniform and dress code policy
- Free and reduced lunch program